Sunday, May 6, 2018

First Blog!

Life is go on



No one of us don’t have Black sheet in his Heart , No one of us didn’t Fail before , No one of us didn’t regret something . but guess what ! We always stopped .. yeah we used to be sad Every time and Every morning , we are clearly lose our life , we don’t enjoy of our journey .

        So I decided to talk about it in my first blog
So if you’re interested . welcome , my name is Donia I’m 20 years old .. I’m law student and in my 20 years I remember that I was happy 3 time or 4 from inside !! why ? cause I used to be sad .. in morning when I left my warm bed I’m look to my self in mirror and tell myself how ugly girl I’m . and back to my  bed check my phone and my chats and west my day and day 2 and 3 and 4 and 1000 day of shit !! and after that I ask myself why !! why my days gonna be like this ! .

      To be honest till now I don’t know why ..
But there are reason behind anything we do or we live .. but when I’m opened my eyes I found different world around me , my relationships are damage my knowledge very tiny .. and my law school I negligence it ! my home my family I don’t know if they okay or they need anything ! so why !! I need answers for all my questions in my head .

       I’m really horrified! What is this ? what about all careers and company !
I found coding , marketing , data analyzing , web developer and a lot like it , what is it ? I don’t know anything about it and what I prefer !
And I’m sure I’m not alone in that zone . if I take 2 hours every single day to read about something or learn something I could be someone else .

For not prolonged . Thanks for being here and in next blog I will take every part extensively .
Thanks for keeping reading and stay tuned .


2 comments: